Generating revenue for TB and "What do we need money for"

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Oct 5 08:37:35 UTC 2012

On 04/10/12 21:17, Mike Conley wrote:
>  From my understanding, the money cannot be used to hire or contract
> additional developers. Please correct me if my assumption is wrong.

By "the money" do you mean "donations to the Foundation"? If so, I think
your assumption is wrong from a legal/policy perspective. (Whether
there's _enough_ money, and whether that's what we want to do, are other
matters.)

The Foundation has contracted people in the past to work on e.g.
accessibility.

Gerv