Generating revenue for TB and "What do we need money for"

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Thu Oct 4 19:19:12 UTC 2012

On 10/4/2012 12:01 PM, Magnus Melin wrote:
> Yes but what will the "pot" be used for inside MoFo? Not paid
> developers within mozilla which would be the natural choice, since
> then we're back to square one with this reorg (if the pot is big enough).

You seem to be implying that there is a "square one" situation that you
would rather avoid. Could you elaborate on this?

I'm guessing that you mean (and fear) that the pot would be used to add
more allocated time to people like irving, standard8, ludo, roland,
mconley, and others who work for Mozilla and will have limited time
available in the future for Thunderbird. Is that right?

:rkent