Weekly Status Meeting Regular Agenda

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 29 11:53:37 UTC 2012

On 11/29/12 11:28 AM, Mark Banner wrote:
> As mentioned, lets use this thread for what you'd like to see on the
> Agenda for status meetings. Are we missing things you'd like to see,
> are there things you'd like to add?

I'd like to remove add-on of the week - because of the week doesn't make
sense. I'd like that we emphasize on the round table and would like to
have this first maybe after the Friends of the tree.

We have a Lightning update status, shall we consider having other
"big/important" status addons ? And if we do what would be the criteria
to be added on our list.

I'd like to replace the link to bsmedberg's status update to something
more like the seamonkey council does - if we have less meeting (which is
what I anticipate) it would make sense to have richer and content full
meetings.

Ludo

--
@lhirlimann on twitter