Extension Categories Review

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 29 10:45:44 UTC 2012

On 28/11/2012 09:32, Axel Grude wrote:
> Bump!
>
> I was kind of busy the last weeks, but if you need me on the Tuesday
> call to decide on this I will try to attend next time.
This doesn't need to be a meeting decision (though obviously can be
raised there if you want). I think as no-one is commenting, you can just
take that as pretty much everyone is happy.
>> Can we have a decision on
>>
>> https://etherpad.mozilla.org/tb-amo-category-improvements
>>
>> pretty please? And would flash be under "browsing", "reading" or
>> "misecallaneus" ?? I think I listed them in the "To Be Discussed" list.
I don't have any objections, the list is reasonable and I think overall
we're giving more options to users when they are searching.

I think flash could be under any of those categories - but we'd probably
leave it up to the author to decide (i.e. we'd just get them added).

Thanks
Mark