Changing the time/frequency of the Status Meeting

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 29 10:36:33 UTC 2012

As mentioned, we're suggesting that we change the time and frequency of
the status meeting.

First of all, the time of the meeting.

If you would come regularly to a status meeting, we'd like to know when
it is reasonable for you to be there. I've set up a doodle (warning its
big!) with some options for times.

There's three categories of availability: Yes I can, No I can't and a
Yes but not preferred.

*Ignore the dates* on the doodle, the important parts are the *day* and
*times*. The doodle is here: http://www.doodle.com/b2mfrnmu9iwv6gzm

Secondly, the frequency of the meeting.

I think there's a few options here.

  * Keep it weekly
  * Fortnightly
  * Every Three weeks

If we went with the last option, I'd propose that we did something like
a meeting the week after the merge weeks, and then one 3 weeks later,
i.e. before 2 weeks before the next merge weeks. This would give us some
opportunities to sum up from the previous merges/point releases and then
prepare for the next merges/point releases.

What does everyone think? (use this thread for this bit of the discussion!)

Mark.