Reorganising the Status Meetings

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 29 10:25:37 UTC 2012

Hi All,

A lot of people who attend the status meetings are now experiencing
conflicts with other activities, and I suspect there may be some folks
who'd like to come currently, but can't. Additionally, with the change
in the release model, we should reconsider if a weekly meeting makes
sense or not. I'd also like to find out about what you'd like improving
for the current status meeting. So basically everything is up for a change!

I'm going to be starting off a couple of new threads. One is for what
you'd like to see in the status meetings, a second is for the frequency
and time/day.

Mark