Fwd: New reply: A: Disable QuickText addon Upgrade to ver17 crashes on compo...

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 08:52:47 UTC 2012

I think that this GSFN user got an excellent question:
- We know that QuickText caused Thunderbird 17 to crash since one month
- We have a routine which check add-on compatibility after a Thunderbird
update
- but we don't change QuickText compatibility in order to indicate that it
is not compatible with TB17!!!

Any good reason for that?