Re: Extension Categories Review

acelists at atlas.sk acelists at atlas.sk
Mon Nov 19 16:28:08 UTC 2012

I don't think so. TB does pick up flash plugin if it is installed system wide (even on Linux). I often have to disable it im addons manager after Flash upgrade.
Also, TB seems to have full browsing capability (just no address bar, but surely some extension exposes it). So blocking ads/malware is relevant to TB too, albeit it may be used by much less users.
Spam and remote images in messages are a completely different topic.