Extension Categories Review

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 15:34:09 UTC 2012

As Thunderbird doesn't have any flash plugin, I really doubt there is an
interested in blocking flash content.

Spam are already filtered by the spam filter and remotes images are also
block by default, so I also don't see the interest in using AdBlock+... In
any case even if it could be useful for some privacy fanatics, we shouldn't
promote it this way, because as it is now you got the impression that it is
a must have.

2012/11/19 Tanstaafl <tanstaafl at libertytrek.org>

> On 2012-11-19 5:54 AM, Vincent <el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Another point is : What can we make in order to avoid Adblock+ and
>> FlashBlock from being in the top of our TB add-ons? Should we ask the
>> author to  remove TB compatibility?
>>

> Hi Vincent,
>
> I'm probably reading this wrong, but that seems like it will prevent
> users from making Thunderbird more secure.  Am I missing something?

Vincent (caméléon)