Extension Categories Review

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:54:55 UTC 2012

Nothing has moved on this side since 2 monthes... Could we try to go a step
further?

The list on https://etherpad.mozilla.org/tb-amo-category-improvements is
still relevant for me. I suggest we use it and add more categories in the
future if needed.

Another point is : What can we make in order to avoid Adblock+ and
FlashBlock from being in the top of our TB add-ons? Should we ask the
author to  remove TB compatibility?

2012/8/15 Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com>

> On 15/08/12 09:31, Axel wrote:
>

>> My other question is, are we missing any category ? - I tried to think
>> of everything, but I am not perfect ;)
>>

> I thought of "business" addons (I write one to plug TB into vtiger CRM for
> example, but it isn't on AMO yet - requires a re-write for namesapce
> etc...) which will span multiple categories...
>
> Al

Vincent (caméléon)