Expecting no intermediate release for 17 cycle

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu Nov 15 15:31:28 UTC 2012

Hi All,

I just wanted to remind folks that as per the discussions at MozCamp, we
are not expecting to do an intermediate release for the mainstream TB 17
cycle that'll now be based on ESR as per the new release model.

I've been specifically planning for not having the release during the 17
cycle (although I have been ensuring the option is available for the 24
cycle if we did decide we want it later).

I apologise for not sending this out earlier, I'd meant to do it at the
end of last week.

Mark.