Governance and Release Model updates

Joshua Cranmer pidgeot18 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 21:13:34 UTC 2012

On 11/2/2012 8:45 PM, Blake Winton wrote:
> Which kind of brings me to my main point. Aceman, protz, jcranmer,
> rkent, do any of you actually want to be the module owners for
> Thunderbird, or would you rather continue fixing things and driving
> the direction of Thunderbird by doing the work you're interested in?

I have the sobering problem that my desired commitments greatly exceed
the available time in the day, as might be evidenced by the delay in
responding to this email. The reality is that my bandwidth for being
able to do reviews is rather low, so I don't have a stellar
review-turnaround time--especially if it's code I'm unfamiliar with. I
can be on hand for technical discussions and commentary, but I don't
think there would be much gained by adding me as a generic catch-all
reviewer.

--
Joshua Cranmer
News submodule owner