Update to Thunderbird Drivers charter

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Thu May 10 17:00:24 UTC 2012

Following a recent discussion on the thunderbird-drivers list, we
realised that the old description of Release Driving was out of date as
it was written prior to the rapid release cycle. We've now updated the
description, which you can find here:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Release_Driving

There's probably more to be written about triage, however in the short
term I will say, please remember that if you see a significant
regression filed in the bug database to flag it as
tracking-thunderbird<nn> (typically for the next release, assuming it
isn't branch only), so that the drivers can pick these up and review
them. Having a clear statement of the issue and steps to repeat (STR)
also helps, although obviously STRs aren't always that easy to produce
(for new bug contributors, it is suggested to use the guided form
<https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?format=guided>).

Mark.