UX Priorities.

Advrk Aplmkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:20:01 UTC 2012

YES, the Modern Address Book would take Thunderbird one giant leap towards becoming a killer app. I know *so many* people who absolutely can't wait for this feature to be fully implemented.
If Mozilla provides a way to donate to specific projects, my money is definitely going to the Modern Address Book.

Nomis101 <Nomis101 at web.de> 於 2012/3/28 17:39 寫道: