Fwd: Featured Personas/Themes for Thunderbird - Suggestions wanted

Axel axel.grude at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 20 15:26:57 UTC 2012

Hi Kent,

I believe Mark is looking for suggestions that are really Personas (the new "lite"
Themes). I already had drafted an email with 3 suggestions when it came to me that
this not about (what we would call) themes anymore.

Otherwise I would have suggested

1 - Nautipolis (excellent and very usable)
2 - TT deepdark (best of the dark and monochrome ones)
3 - charamel X (as it really tries to add some innovation as well)

cheers,
   Axel

> I'm forwarding this request to Kenneth Barbalace, who is the themes guru among the
> AMO editors, so probably has as good an idea of anyone of what quality themes exist.
>
> rkent

*Axel Grude*
Software Developer
Thunderbird Extension Developer