Fwd: Featured Personas/Themes for Thunderbird - Suggestions wanted

Kenneth Barbalace ken at KLBProductions.com
Wed Jun 20 15:20:46 UTC 2012

Kent & Mark,

I don't use Personas at all, I only do full themes so I am not familiar
with which Personas are good ones. Even with full themes, I mainly focus
on Firefox themes, so I'm not as familiar with which full Thunderbird
themes are the best.

Cheers,
Ken Barbalace

--
EnvironmentalChemistry.com <http://EnvironmentalChemistry.com>
/Environmental, Chemistry & Hazardous Materials News, Information &