Featured Personas/Themes for Thunderbird - Suggestions wanted

Irving Reid irving at mozilla.com
Wed Jun 20 15:01:39 UTC 2012

Interesting. I know that the decision was made, as part of renaming
BrowserID to Persona, but as you point out AMO and the Get Add-ons panel
are still listing themes as Personas.

On FF Aurora, if I look at Add-ons Manager / Appearance, the text reads
"Default 15.0a2 The default theme." so the name has changed in some places.

  - irving -