Featured Personas/Themes for Thunderbird - Suggestions wanted

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Wed Jun 20 14:55:26 UTC 2012

On 20/06/2012 15:00, Irving Reid wrote:
> Aside from the search for a list of themes to highlight (I'm not much
> for changing themes, so I have no opinion there), I'd like to advocate
> switching away from the old "Persona" name as soon as possible, since
> FF and BrowserID have already made the change.
Where are you seeing the Firefox change?

In Firefox I'm still seeing Personas (in the Get Add-ons pane), as well
as on AMO... The only place this is different is in the Appearance pane
of the add-on manager where it doesn't make the distinction.

As it stands, I believe all the Personas related UI (strings etc) we get
either from Firefox or direct from AMO, so we should get the renaming
for free when they make it happen.

Mark.