Proposal: Thunderbird for Tablet

Tanstaafl tanstaafl at libertytrek.org
Tue Jul 31 17:50:35 UTC 2012

Question...

Would it be prudent, seeing as some of the main issues with Thunderbird
will apparently require a lot of work/major pain, to have a long term
goal of totally rewriting the Thunderbird UI but using the B2G
libraries? Would that be a roundabout method for bringing Thunderbird
back into the Mozilla fold proper?

Or is that just insanity?

On 2012-07-31 1:12 PM, Andrew Sutherland <asutherland at asutherland.org>