Proposal: Thunderbird for Tablet

Tetsuya Kosaka tkosaka at mozilla-japan.org
Tue Jul 31 08:43:37 UTC 2012

Hello,

Mozilla Japan would like to propose developing "Thunderbird for Tablet"
which is XUL-based native application for Tablet (Windows RT/8,
Android). Currently there're many Thunderbird users in not only consumer
but enterprise segment in Japan, and as demand for table increase in
coming years, we'd think we'll have huge potential "Thunderbird for
Tablet" users in those segments. For this solution, we think we can
leverage what Mozilla (and many contributors) has developed for
"Thunderbird for PC", so it may not require much resources. Any comment
would be highly appreciated.

--
Tetsuya Kosaka
E-Mail: tkosaka at mozilla-japan.org