Moderation.

Blake Winton bwinton at mozilla.com
Fri Jul 27 15:40:51 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

just so you all know, as of now I'm reverting back to the previous
moderation policy, which you can find here
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/tb-planning>.

For those of you who don't feel like clicking links in email, it boils
down to:

 1. Be nice (in other words, no personal attacks, ranting, etc.)
 2. Be constructive (in other words, no whining, repetition, venting, etc.)

(I thought that it would be useful to relax the rules for a while,
following the recent news about Thunderbird, but now that we have all
had time to absorb it, and are having constructive discussions on how to
move forward as a community, I think it's time to go back to the
previous policy.)

Any comments, disagreements, or discussion should be sent directly to
me, as talking about the moderation policy of this list is off-topic for
this list.  (Yes, I see the irony.  :)

Thanks,
Blake.

--
Blake Winton   Thunderbird User Experience Lead
bwinton at mozilla.com