Security releases: How long?

Karsten Düsterloh mnyromyr at tprac.de
Tue Jul 24 19:58:37 UTC 2012

Kent James aber hob zu reden an und schrieb:
> there seems to be some hope that a core of dedicated free-as-in-beer
> volunteers are going to emerge to do the heavy lifting.

I'm still rather amazed by this idea — why should anyone step in exactly
now without being involved before? It's not as if the developer masses
came running towards TB in the past and got pushed away …

OTOH, even with a small team (i.e. without this mysterious community out
of nowhere) you still can deliver a decent program — if you accept that
speed of development will decrease significantly.

Karsten