TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Anne-Marie Bourcier abourcier at mozilla.com
Tue Jul 24 19:19:28 UTC 2012

Gunter

I wouldn't be that radical. We hit the +500 answers for each language
within about 3 days after we launched it which means many users have
seen it.
In fact,  the Start Page channel twisted the profile of users (we don't
know which % of users change the start page), you will notice that the
users profile, usage of IM and so on is not disconnected from the rest
of the world.

The volume of respondents, the fact that data are really consistent
across EN, Fr, Ger in particular shows that it's not 100% fantasy. Not
having a database with the email of our users doesn't help ;-)

AM

--
Anne Marie Bourcier
Mozilla Thunderbird