TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Anne-Marie Bourcier abourcier at mozilla.com
Mon Jul 23 22:05:12 UTC 2012

Hello

Please attached the PDF with the questionnaire. We did list some chat
services.

I want to re-highlight the fact that the survey has been answered by
users who are still using the TB Start Page as their default page, it
means users who are eventually not techies. (If you want to see the
current design of the default page, go to Tools - Options - General -
Click "default").

AM

--
Anne Marie Bourcier