TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Gervase Markham gerv at mozilla.org
Fri Jul 20 09:30:45 UTC 2012

On 20/07/12 00:33, Anne-Marie Bourcier wrote:
> We hope you will be interested by the findings and that it will
> facilitate your current brainstorming.

Hi Anne Marie,

It seems to me that the evidence is that IM/social integration is not a
heavily-desired feature, and people have trouble understanding what that
might even mean. Is that a fair conclusion from the data?

That doesn't mean people shouldn't do it, necessarily, but it does mean
that it would need careful defining of use cases and explanation of
benefits.

Gerv