TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Nomis101 Nomis101 at web.de
Fri Jul 20 07:21:17 UTC 2012

Am 20.07.12 01:33, schrieb Anne-Marie Bourcier:
> End of last year, we conducted an end-users survey on our installed
> base. We are pleased to share the complete results with you today.

This are interesting results. The first thing I didn't expect is, that
it seems there are more users of TB in germany than in usa. I had
expected the opposite. The next thing I was surprised is the huge number
of windows users compared to other users, and especially that it seems
there are more linux users than Mac users. I didn't know that mac users
of TB are such a minority (maybe they most use Apple Mail). So it seems
we need to get more attractive to Mac users.