TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Anne-Marie Bourcier abourcier at mozilla.com
Thu Jul 19 23:50:35 UTC 2012

Hello

I realize that "confidential" is a little bit "strong" to say the least
here, my mistake. Can I just ask you not to re-interpret the number and
findings as if you extract them from their context, data won't mean
much. Agan, I thought it might help community to know better about users.
Again, I'll be pleased to answer questions,

AM

On 19/07/2012 16:44, Andrew Sutherland wrote:
> On 07/19/2012 04:33 PM, Anne-Marie Bourcier wrote:
>> End of last year, we conducted an end-users survey on our installed
>> base. We are pleased to share the complete results with you today.
>> _Please treat this information as confidential within the TB-planning
>> group._
>
> I'm not sure how to interpret 'confidential' in the context of a
> public mailing list with no requirements on reading the contents of
> the mailing list.  (The mailing list is moderated for write-purposes,
> however: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/tb-planning)
>
> Should this be considered a non-binding request to not create
> sensational blog posts?
>
> Andrew

Anne Marie Bourcier
Mozilla Thunderbird