TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Thu Jul 19 23:44:58 UTC 2012

On 07/19/2012 04:33 PM, Anne-Marie Bourcier wrote:
> End of last year, we conducted an end-users survey on our installed
> base. We are pleased to share the complete results with you today.
> _Please treat this information as confidential within the TB-planning
> group._

I'm not sure how to interpret 'confidential' in the context of a public
mailing list with no requirements on reading the contents of the mailing
list.  (The mailing list is moderated for write-purposes, however:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/tb-planning)

Should this be considered a non-binding request to not create
sensational blog posts?

Andrew