TB End Users survey - do not distribute

Anne-Marie Bourcier abourcier at mozilla.com
Thu Jul 19 23:33:00 UTC 2012

Hello,

End of last year, we conducted an end-users survey on our installed
base. We are pleased to share the complete results with you today.
_Please treat this information as confidential within the TB-planning
group. _

Warning: as we don't have TB users contact details we couldn't mail the
survey, so we leverage our Start Page to prompt users: only end-users
with the standard TB start page have had the opportunity to complete the
survey.

We hope you will be interested by the findings and that it will
facilitate your current brainstorming.
Feel free to address me your questions if any,

AM

--
Anne Marie Bourcier
Mozilla Thunderbird