Papercuts discussion - Composer related enhancements

JoeS joesab2005 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 23:34:12 UTC 2012

+1 on all of Axel's comment below.
BTW if you are using google groups, or viewing in plaintext, you can't
really get a handle on what Axel is talking about.
bug 671320 <https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=545685> has a
nice demo as well.
You might ask yourself why folks try to send these kinds of mail.
For me, it is a matter of expressionism, and an outlet for
creativity.(such as it is)
I have no idea about the user base for incredimail, but I imagine they
use it for the same reasons.
(It generates about as much crap as using msword as an html editor)
We could do much better, given an enhanced editor.

JoeS