Papercuts remixed - the bug list

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue Jul 17 22:00:28 UTC 2012

On 12/07/2012 22:22, Joshua Cranmer wrote:
> I've made <https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/Papercuts> to keep
> track of this initiative. Please nominate and vote for your most
> annoying papercuts! If you have any questions about the process, or
> you would like to volunteer to commit to fixing papercuts as well,
> please email me or ping me on IRC (:jcranmer).
I like the ideas in papercuts, and unfortunately I haven't had time
between travelling, doing releases and now taking some holiday to add to it.

I think something that would be worth adding to the list is the top
10-20 topics in support if they are relevant as papercuts. I'm sure
Roland or the support team can extract a list from getsatisfaction.

It'd also be great if we could somehow bring these efforts together into
a developer get involved page for Thunderbird (as mentioned elsewhere) -
we've already got Up for Grabs
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird/UpForGrabs> and the bugsahoy
<http://www.joshmatthews.net/bugsahoy/?thunderbird=1> schemes and as a
collection, that would give a range of projects to potential new
developers that would cover from the simple to the advanced.

Mark.