Meta tracker for our discussion

Jb Piacentino jb at mozilla.com
Fri Jul 13 20:45:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I think we need to start putting building some reference to our
conversations and also make sure we cover all the needed topics.
To that extent, I have created a Details section in the Change of
Release and Model
<https://wiki.mozilla.org/index.php?title=Thunderbird/Proposal:_New_Release_and_Governance_Model&action=submit#Details>
Wiki page to try and track discussion results in a single place.

First, I have tried to build a list of the top topics we need get
documented. Please shout if I have missed an important topic.

Second, I am proposing that for each topic, we use an etherpad to drop
questions and propositions, up to the point where we can summarize and
complement the corresponding Wiki section. Everyone of us is welcome to
actively participate to each etherpad. Ideally, we could have one
'Reporter' for the section willing to monitor and summarize the topic
discussion.

I don't want to steel the show from of tb-planning: ideas, progress and
lively conversations should of course continue on this media, but I hope
the proposed format will help us building some reference documentation
in the coming weeks.

I hope this will be practical - if not, well... trash it :)

Thanks,

Jb