Fwd: Re: Papercuts remixed - the bug list

Joshua Cranmer pidgeot18 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 15:09:34 UTC 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Papercuts remixed - the bug list
Date: 	Fri, 13 Jul 2012 09:37:05 -0500
From: 	Jesse Thompson <jesse.thompson at doit.wisc.edu>
To: 	Pidgeot18 at verizon.net

Hi Joshua,

Given that there appears to be an attempt to reach out to the broader
community - people who are not familiar with how to get started
volunteering for Thunderbird - perhaps that wiki page should give some
advice in that regard.  There are probably a lot of fans of Thunderbird,
like me, who have never contributed to it, but who might be enticed to
do so.

Also, http://mobrater.com/ might be a useful tool for crowd-sourcing the
papercut nominations/voting.

Jesse