Papercuts remixed - the bug list

acelists at atlas.sk acelists at atlas.sk
Fri Jul 13 11:24:41 UTC 2012

If it is OK to nominate bugs that are already in some progress or taken, I'd nominate bug 92165,  bug 536768, bug 327812, bug 80855, bug 314806, bug 244347.
Including taken bugs has the advantage that the developer has an idea if he really can fix them. Otherwise commiting to imaginary papercut bugs is problematic when they are not yet determined.