A way for users to donate $ to support TB innovation

acelists at atlas.sk acelists at atlas.sk
Fri Jul 13 11:14:55 UTC 2012

If it is problematic to send money to Mozilla and then to the individual community developers, maybe the community developers could set up their own paypal/bitcoin/libertyreserve/whatever accounts so that some trivial donations can be sent to them. After they commit (provide WIP patch) to fix a specific bug.