Papercuts remixed (was Re: What's the status of papercuts?)

Axel Grude axel.grude at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 08:20:01 UTC 2012

>> (Although, having just said that, I wonder if it would be more useful to the
>> project for me to spend my time mentoring 5 people who want to fix papercut bugs,
>> instead… Thoughts?)
>>
>> Later,
>> Blake.
>
> probably yes. papercuts is new to me, but maybe you can find something that is
> appropriate for my skillset? with some mantoring prvided, you cn count me in as well :)
I can't believe how many spelling mistakes I made. *mentoring *provided *can

One thing I wanted to add is that my experience at the moment is that (my own) Add-ons
are eating way too much of my Mozilla time, and that is something I would like to
shift towards Thunderbird Core over the next year.

 From my own experience (At least in Windows) setting up for bug writing and getting a
basic understanding of git and python are some of the major obstacles for somebody
trying to enter that world, I think we have to still work on making that a lot easier
in order to pull in more people towards core.

Axel

--
*Axel Grude*
Software Developer