Papercuts remixed (was Re: What's the status of papercuts?)

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Jul 11 15:36:14 UTC 2012

I think at this point in the process, that is a complexity that is more
confusing than is helpful. 5 bugs over a year is not a huge commitment
for someone who is really familiar with the code (particularly if you
are free to take the easy ones). Per my bz search, bienvenu was the
assignee to 122 bugs that landed in 2011, for example.