Papercuts remixed (was Re: What's the status of papercuts?)

Joshua Cranmer pidgeot18 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:33:51 UTC 2012

On 7/11/2012 11:20 AM, Wayne Mery wrote:

> Quoting Joshua Cranmer <pidgeot18 at gmail.com>:

>>> That's be confusing, I'm a bit against it. It generates a lot of bug
>>> mail :(
>>
>> I have personally found bugzilla lacking in terms of being able to
>> large-scale bug management. Note that the various Firefox teams have
>> all built their own tools that pull data from Bugzilla but don't use
>> it directly.
>
> examples, references would be welcomed

<http://mozilla.github.com/devtools/status/index.html#news> is the
foremost example in my mind. There's also
<http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/orangefactor/>, but that's solving a
moderately different issue.

One idea someone had for papercuts was a screenshot of Thunderbird where
you could hover over various parts and get the last of papercuts in
various issues.

--
Joshua Cranmer
News submodule owner