Papercuts remixed (was Re: What's the status of papercuts?)

Kent James kent at caspia.com
Wed Jul 11 14:45:39 UTC 2012

On 7/11/2012 6:52 AM, Mike Conley wrote:
> I'm on board with this.
>
> The UX-Prio stuff was what I started focusing on after Filelink and
> Account Provisioner were released - however, hiccups and developments
> in both of those features have continued to distract me from the list.
>
> Anyhow, I agree with rkent - I think this could be an excellent way to
> communicate that we're serious ...

Then let's get serious. What I would like to see is a list of people who
have the technical capability to take on a few of these bugs, and are
willing to commit to fixing at least 5 papercut bugs from the list in
the next year. Both volunteers (like myself) and Mozilla Thunderbird
team staff are welcome - but this is a personal commitment, that may or
may not be part of your formal Mozilla assignments (that's for you and
your boss to decide.)

Who is willing to be counted? Mike, can you make this commitment?

Count me in.

rkent