Papercuts remixed (was Re: What's the status of papercuts?)

Mike Conley mconley at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 11 13:52:41 UTC 2012

I'm on board with this.

The UX-Prio stuff was what I started focusing on after Filelink and
Account Provisioner were released - however, hiccups and developments in
both of those features have continued to distract me from the list.

Anyhow, I agree with rkent - I think this could be an excellent way to
communicate that we're serious about making Thunderbird better / faster/
stronger in this "post innovation driven by Mozilla" phase that we're
entering.

-Mike