Change of release and governance model for Thunderbird

Ludovic Hirlimann lhirlimann at mozilla.com
Wed Jul 11 12:51:31 UTC 2012

On 7/11/12 2:25 PM, Wayne Mery (d531) wrote:
> I have some methodology to propose in a few days about "lists".
Hum,

I'm not happy on the way we've dealt with lists. We have had at least 2,
3 or more list but we never to manage to use them. Once the list is
created it's useful for the next few months after it's creation. After
that we don't uses these lists anymore. I'de like us to be more
consistent with lists of things if we decide to use them.

Ludo

--
@lhirlimann on twitter