Change of release and governance model for Thunderbird

Andrew Sutherland asutherland at asutherland.org
Mon Jul 9 10:21:50 PDT 2012

On 07/09/2012 10:07 AM, Joshua Cranmer wrote:
> I also think it would be useful to have some sort of liaison with the
> people working on the Gaia email app to explore future possibilities
> of sharing code.

Were you thinking of any mechanism in particular?

I (:asuth) am working on the Gaia e-mail app.  So is Jim Porter
(:squib).  We're both on this list and frequently on #maildev.  I will
encourage any other contributors that show up to make sure they are on
tb-planning too.  (There is a dev-gaia list, but it's very high traffic
and almost entirely not about the e-mail app or the problem domain.)

Andrew