Thunderbird 3.1.17 to 10.0 update testing event this coming Thursday January 26th.

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at mozilla.com
Fri Jan 20 11:56:56 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm Ludovic the Quality Assurance lead for Thunderbird. Next week we are
organizing a Test Day to make sure that upgrades from version 3.1.x
(currently 17) to 10.0 (currently b4), won't bring any major breakage on
our users that are still using Thunderbird 3.1.x.

The "event" will be based on irc - so everyone can attend from it's
desk. What the Thunderbird team want's to gather is two things :

  * bugs so we can fix them
  * issue so people doing support - will have a first hand on providing
    support later on

If you want to join and give us a hand the details are on the wiki at
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Thunderbird:QA_TestDay:2012-01-26

Hope to see a lot of you there.

Ludo

--