Modern Address Book proposal update

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Tue Jan 3 15:12:35 UTC 2012

On 03/01/2012 02:43, Advrk Aplmrkt wrote:
> Happy New Year,
> I was just on the Modern Address Book proposal page and noticed that
> its health is At Risk. Is development of an improved Thunderbird
> Address Book still happening?
We've been loosely using the health field to refer to the status for
landing current Milestone that the feature is targeted at. It could also
be used for things like if a feature is blocked by something. However, I
think that if we were going to stop a feature for some reason we'd be
changing the stage it is at, with a comment in the status field.

Mark.