Weekly status meetings - change of venue to vidyo

Mark Banner mbanner at mozilla.com
Mon Feb 20 19:53:07 UTC 2012

On 20/02/2012 17:07, Kent James wrote:
> What are the login issues here? Like:
>
> 1) Does the guest login have full access to the meeting,
Yes.

There is one (a vidyo limitation) nominated admin for the room
(currently me), who can mute everyone and turn off video, but that's
obviously only for exceptional cases e.g. call quality, and I'd explain
if I did that.

> 2) What does it take to be a registered user?
I believe you have to be an employee/contractor of Mozilla - as this is
also a system we use for direct calls, not just conferencing (I've not
actually asked the question, but I haven't heard anything different).

Mark.