Thunderbird metrics

Jonathan Protzenko jonathan.protzenko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:43:28 UTC 2012

There are many metrics that we share with firefox, last time I checked
the private dashboard (the one you can access with a Mozilla login), if
I recall correctly, most of the metrics you mention (memory usage,
startup time, etc.) were readily available. If they're not available on
the public website, I think you should file a bug for them to be
exposed in the Thunderbird case.

Cheers,

jonathan