Thunderbird metrics

Irving Reid irving at mozilla.com
Thu Dec 13 17:14:42 UTC 2012

I think adding some startup and memory use telemetry probes is a great
idea (along with adding more memory uses to the about:memory counters).
Vladan Djeric recently wrote up some notes on adding probes, see
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Performance/Adding_a_new_Telemetry_probe

Crash stats are in a completely different place,
https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/products/Thunderbird

  - irving -