Thunderbird metrics

Vincent el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 16:12:10 UTC 2012

Then would it be possible to monitor startup time too, because it seems
quite critical (I would say 2 or 3 time slower than Firefox) and it would
be great to have a tools that show us if we don't deteriorate it in the
future (assuming we cannot have data for the past Thunderbird releases).

--
Vincent (caméléon)