[gaia e-mail] sanitizing web-bug images?

Irving Reid irving at mozilla.com
Wed Aug 15 20:44:34 UTC 2012

Ah, OK. Maybe a setting to determine how small is too small to render?
I'm not sure if Gaia apps are going to support something like Firefox
prefs... That said, if the HTML doesn't declare the image size, we can't
tell it's 1x1 without downloading it.

Certainly if we have a way to determine visibility, not downloading
anything invisible

  - irving -