Extension Categories Review
el.cameleon.1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 14:49:50 UTC 2012
Agreed that this list is too long!
I would have separate the categories among the task that we perform with
- Contact (google contact, morefunction for address book, funambol, ...)
Folders Management I don't seewe have so much add-on in this category
- Message composing (hightlight text, signature-switch, Stationery,...)
- Message, News and blog Reading (Conversations, ...)
News Reading(see above)
- Calendar (Lighting, Google calendar provider, ,...ThunderBirthDay)
Signatures & Headers
- Miscellaneus (including filter, tags, backup, and browsing)
- Appearance (including toolbar and folderpane customization)
- Chat & IM (not sur if this couldn't land in Miscellaneus as well...)
- Dictionaries & Language support
- Privacy and
Developer Tools (I am quite sure that our developer have other source of
informations if they need to know how to make a Thunderbird add-on)
So we will just have 9 categories, which seems good for me.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the tb-planning